Our guide to three- and four-pot tractors shows max engine hp for draft work and, if available, max hp with boost.
- shuttle (P/S = power shuttle, S/S = synchro shuttle)
- hydraulics (G = gear pump, P = piston pump, max output in litres/min, M = manual spools, E = electric spools)
- linkage: (capacity in tonnes, E = electric control, M = mechanical control).
- Engine info abbreviations are (T = turbo, E = electronic fuelling)
Our guide to agricultural telehandlers on offer in the UK.
- ‘Hydraulics’ column: F = fixed flow pump; V = variable flow demand response pump and valving; litres/min.
- ‘Engine’ column: power and engine make.
- ‘Drive’ column: speeds; H = hydrostatic; MS = manual box and torque converter; PS = powershift with torque converter