In our latest video Tractor Test, we look at the John Deere 6R185.
Here are some key points:
- With the boost, the 6R185 has a maximum output of 243hp.
- Fuel use, especially during transport is low.
- List price for our test tractor is ££208,876, the base price is just over £186k.
- On the DLG dyno 112.2kW/150.5hp of the promised 136kW/185hp rated power arrives at the back end.
- The 6R185 only comes with the AutoPowr transmission.
- Buyers can only choose three pto speeds.
- The rear linkage has a lift force of 4,707daN.
- The space in the cab, the build quality and noise level of just 69.1dB(A) are all excellent.
Watch the full video here…